Monday, November 9, 2009

Curls


Today (everyday!) I am thankful for the cute head of golden brown curls that Julia has. These are not likely to last, I'm afraid. I think they are just baby curls that she will eventually outgrow. So, for today, I make sure to savor them, run my fingers through them, brush them (but not too vigorously!), and smell the sweet baby-hair smell. This is one thing I really feel compelled to be thankful for, since I know it is fleeting and won't be back to enjoy again next year, like other things will. LOVE THESE CURLS!

3 comments:

  1. She's just a tiny baby! And, if she's like you, they won't last. Darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of my three girls were born with beautiful curls like that. My oldest now 12, has nice wavy hair. But my youngest, who's hair is almost to her waist, still has ringlettes when it airdrys. I LOVE it!! We all still play with her curls, they're like little springs!

    Laura
    http://pillarsinherfathershouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like the back of a baby's neck--great photo.

    Love,
    Dix

    ReplyDelete