Monday, February 1, 2010

Lemon water


Today I am thankful for my yummy lemon water, that the lemons were fresh and free, and that I have my favorite big glasses to drink the water from. I like lining up 4 pint glasses, each with varying amounts of ice, squirting some lemon juice in each, and having my water intake pre-measured for the day. I drink the water in each glass once the ice has melted; and being that there is more ice in each successive glass, theoretically it can last me all day. If it doesn't, well, I can make more! I love lemon water. It makes my mouth feel clean, can cure my munchies, and is good for me! What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. Today (even though I'm a few days late) I am thankful for leftover coconut chicken curry for my lunch. Very yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! That's hilarious! Do you have some sort of scientific measurement on rate of melting and temperature and what time you can drink each glass. Heaven forbid you get a little too thirsty and there's only ice available.... You're my HERO!

    ReplyDelete